Not sure what dessert to prepare on a warm day? Do you want to whip up something really fast?
Try this recipe..silky Panna Cotta with berries. It will surely make your friends lick their plate clean.
In my basket I have:
1 Quart Heaving Whipping Cream
1 cup 1% low fat milk
3/4 cup organic white sugar
1 TBSP Vanilla (preferably Nielsen Massey’s Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Paste)
1.5 packets of Knox unflavored gelatine
Mixed berries- straw, blue, black and rasp
– Simmer the heavy whipping cream
– Add sugar and stir gently until melted
– Add Vanilla Paste
– In separate bowl, add 1 cup of low fat milk and sprinkle 1-1/2 packets of Knox unflavored gelatine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
– After 5 minutes, add the gelatine mixture to the simmered hot heavy cream. Stir and set aside for 10 minutes.
– Pour into ramekins
– Place in the refrigerator for 4 hrs.
– Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.
– Add berries before serving (optional)
P.S. I may try this next time using TRUVIA 🙂
Please follow me on: (click below)